SDET ContractorReference: J57878
We are currently looking for someone who can hit the ground running by assisting with the successful delivery of projects across the company and being to deliver end to end automation testing in both scrum and waterfall methodologies.
Required skills include:
- Strong Python and C# skills
- Visual Studio experience
- At least 2 years experience as a Lead Automation Engineer or SDET
- Design and build automation frameworks from scratch as well as maintain them
- Extensive tools experience for example: Testrail, Selenium, Jira, Confluence
- Extensive Web and Desktop automation experience
- Create, deliver and maintain automation strategy
- Implementing test infrastructure from the group up
You will need to be able to drive and have your own vehicle for this position as the office is not accessible via public transport
For further information about the above opportunity then please get in contact with Jenny Barrett or our Cambridge office.