SAP Technical Consultant (S/4HANA)Reference: J53020
• Plan and deliver solutions in S/4HANA
• Configuration and maintenance of complex solutions
• Understand our customer's business issues and processes, and define sensible cost effective technical solutions that will deliver value to their organisations
• Provide consulting expertise across technical areas including architecture, solutions and road mapping
• Deliver technical support to existing live customers in line with agreed service levels
• Provide support for ongoing projects and carry out research and prepare cases for new technologies
• Expert knowledge of SAP Netweaver / HANA / Cloud
• Awareness of SAP ABAP & Object Orientated Programming highly advantageous
• JAVA & Web Services experience as above
• Excellent analysis, design and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressure.
• Entrepreneurial - can identify and develop opportunities within existing accounts.
• Minimum of 5 years practical technical SAP experience
What To Expect
• A supportive team culture where you will be invited to learn from everything, fail fast and think and act lean - where your ideas are realised and rewarded.
• A real opportunity to make a difference and work in a can-do atmosphere where opportunity exists to expand your skills and experience.
• Competitive salary.
• Private healthcare.
• Life assurance.
• Attractive pension scheme.
• Car allowance.
• Generous holiday allowance
Please apply or get in touch for a job spec and further details...