Sales ExecutiveReference: J52397
Day to day duties and responsibilities will include;
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Effectively promoting further education prospects
- Maintaining a regular client call cycle
- Developing new relationships with a goal of exceeding sales objectives
- Regularly attend client meetings and present informative material to prospects and existing clients
- Dealing with client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing efficient and proactive support to the Sales Manager
This role is initially temporary for 6-8 weeks with a view to go permanent if the individual is successful. Paying up to £27,000 basic salary plus a performance bonus!
You will be required to travel around Essex, so a full drivers license is needed.
Please note that Pure Resourcing Solutions may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of ensuring privacy, security, preventing abuse and to assist with staff training.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Pure Resourcing Solutions therefore does not accept liability for any acts, errors or omissions, viruses or corruption resulting from a Pure Resourcing Solutions addressed e-mail transmission sent in good faith. This list is not exhaustive. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
The Workspace, Pioneer Court, Vision Park, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9PT
Registered in England and Wales No 4497007.