Rota AdministratorJob not available
You will be working closely with the Operational and Clinical teams, assisting in the
- Ensuring reports within the rota and compliance team are accurately complete and on schedule.
- Attending training/meetings when required.
- Recording details and chased on the rota management software and recording full and accurate details when taking messages over the telephone.
- Contacting clinical and operational staff to ensure rotas are populated.
- Arranging interviews for clinical and operational staff as required.
- Assisting Managers and staff in the local Administration office.
- Any additional duties that may be required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Able to create and maintain effective working relationships.
- Able to work within strict guidelines and confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail when date inputting.
- Good IT skills, strong communication and effect time management.
It is desirable but not essential to have an NVQ or equivalent qualification in Administration and Basic Life Support and Safeguarding Training.
It is essential that the successful candidate must have previous experience of providing administrative support, work within policies, procedures and guidelines, and work within a team as well as independently.
This is a temporary role paying £18,000, with the potential of going permanent.
Please apply or contact Lizzie @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: