Recruitment PartnerReference: J52182
The Recruitment Partner will attract and source outstanding talent, understanding business resource requirements and deliver talent pooling and recruitment campaigns in a timely and cost efficient manner. They will provide the highest quality recruitment service and work as an integral part of the Recruitment Team operating in a credible and professional manner, meeting and surpassing required service levels. The role will recruit for all positions within the current change program.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
• Build and maintain relationships and effective communication channels with all stakeholders so that customer requirements can be anticipated, identified and satisfied quickly and cost effectively.
• Understanding business relating to the long term view of demand and supply, and creating appropriate talent pools.
• Work closely with HRBPs to ensure internal talent pipelines are appropriately considered for opportunities.
• Work closely with hiring managers in order to manage the full end-to-end recruitment process, advising and contributing to key decisions.
• Advise hiring managers on the most appropriate and cost effective sourcing methods such as recruiting databases, jobs boards, agency, social media (e.g. Linked In) and direct sourcing.
• Manage the full offer and feedback process, working with HR Business Partners where appropriate with internal candidates, to maximise the candidate experience.
• Continuing to develop the sourcing strategy and new innovative recruitment channels based on market insight and aligned to customer needs, to drive the best possible recruitment solution.
• Continue to use MI to improve recruitment based on time to hire; cost of hire, quality of hire and candidate & hiring manager experience, and to ensure ROI for all sourcing methods.
Skills and experience required:
• Significant recruitment experience in recruiting in the construction, engineering and/or transport space
• Strong industry knowledge (construction/engineering/transport)
• Demonstrable experience of managing an end to end recruitment process
• Exposure to recruitment advertising and online job boards
• Experience working with agreed SLA's and KPI's
• Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, social media and recruiting process workflows.
• Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders.