Recruitment PartnerJob not available
The Recruitment Partner will attract and source outstanding talent, understanding business resource requirements and deliver talent pooling and recruitment campaigns in a timely and cost efficient manner. They will provide the highest quality recruitment service and work as an integral part of the Recruitment Team operating in a credible and professional manner, meeting and surpassing required service levels. The role will recruit for all positions within the current change program.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
• Build and maintain relationships and effective communication channels with all stakeholders so that customer requirements can be anticipated, identified and satisfied quickly and cost effectively.
• Understanding business relating to the long term view of demand and supply, and creating appropriate talent pools.
• Work closely with HRBPs to ensure internal talent pipelines are appropriately considered for opportunities.
• Work closely with hiring managers in order to manage the full end-to-end recruitment process, advising and contributing to key decisions.
• Advise hiring managers on the most appropriate and cost effective sourcing methods such as recruiting databases, jobs boards, agency, social media (e.g. Linked In) and direct sourcing.
• Manage the full offer and feedback process, working with HR Business Partners where appropriate with internal candidates, to maximise the candidate experience.
• Continuing to develop the sourcing strategy and new innovative recruitment channels based on market insight and aligned to customer needs, to drive the best possible recruitment solution.
• Continue to use MI to improve recruitment based on time to hire; cost of hire, quality of hire and candidate & hiring manager experience, and to ensure ROI for all sourcing methods.
Skills and experience required:
• Significant recruitment experience in recruiting in the construction, engineering and/or transport space
• Strong industry knowledge (construction/engineering/transport)
• Demonstrable experience of managing an end to end recruitment process
• Exposure to recruitment advertising and online job boards
• Experience working with agreed SLA's and KPI's
• Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, social media and recruiting process workflows.
• Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: