Recruitment ConsultantJob not available
At Pure we are passionate about developing genuine long-term relationships with clients based on providing a high quality of service with a personalised and honest approach. We are committed to providing an environment of encouragement, high standards, autonomy, and flexibility to enable you to maximize your potential.
We offer our team:
• The ability to work from home in an entirely flexible way.
• Ongoing development training
• Performance related bonuses and incentives
• Excellent salary and benefits package paying top quartile salaries
Due to the continuing growth and success of Pure we are looking to add to our experienced recruitment team and have an opportunities for passionate Recruitment Consultant to join us .
We have opportunities across our specialisms and geography.
You will be joining an established, fun and friendly team who benefit from repeat business and referrals on a weekly basis.
We require ambitious individuals who possess an excellent track record within recruitment, excellent communication skills combined with a resilient and competitive nature. Suitable applicants will be detail conscious, good at handling multiple priorities, tenacious with a real interest in developing business.
Essential skills required
• Proven recruitment experience with a demonstrable track record of success within a reputable recruitment business
• The ability (and motivation) to win business from competitors
• Commercial business focus
• Experience of developing strong networks and contacts
• Emotional intelligence and the ability to influence key decision makers
• Team oriented
If you are interested in a confidential discussion please contact Gill Buchanan; Gill.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: