Reconciliations AnalystReference: J51067
• Ensuring Client money and asset reconciliations (CASS) are completed on time.
• Review all reconciliation breaks and breaches are raised with the team.
• Main contact point with Fund Managers to assist in the resolution of issues
• Communicate effectively regarding money related issues ensuring relevant action is taken as quickly as possible.
• Responsible for all aspects of management fee and custody charge processing and posting and subsequent maintenance.
• Help/Lead the implementation of a monthly charging cycle from a quarterly charging cycle
• Monitor daily payments and journal cash movement requests
• Communication with stakeholders to ensure debt position are cleared efficiently.
• Managing and monitoring cash on Closed Accounts.
• Assist with monitoring of trades, commissions, stock positions and portfolios in line with the monitoring requirements of the department.
• Preparation of regular MI reporting for the Firm as well as the development of new MI reports as and when they arise.
This role will be suitable for someone with a strong Finance background who has experience of working effectively within a team and meeting strict deadlines, along with in depth knowledge of payments, journals and movement of funds. Previous Financial Services experience will be beneficial but is not essential. Excellent communication skills will also be highly regarded.
For further information, please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.