Purchase LedgerReference: J49585
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be working as part of a larger finance team and contributing to the teams successes.
Duties of the role include but aren't limited to:
- Purchase Ledger on a high volume basis
- Processing invoices and reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with enquiries both internally and externally to the business
- Compiling accurate monthly management accounts information
- Preparing our VAT returns for submission
- Analysis of aspects of the business as related to your duties as and when required
- Maintaining filing systems and manual/computerised records with regard to accounts
- Completing ad hoc duties as and when requested by your manager.
Essential Personal Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience using Sage Line 50 or Sage 200
- Good Excel Skills including V Look Ups and Pivot Tables
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Prior experience in a similar role within a fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail
The successful person will be employed on a full-time permanent basis and receive a competitive package.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.