Property AdministratorReference: J52130
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunities to join a well-established financial services company based in the heart of Ipswich. Our client is looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join their Property Team, they offer fantastic benefits, flexible working and also offer employees to further develop qualifications in a fun and vibrant environment.
• To undertake day to day activities within the property team to meet customer requirements and achieve required targets and objectives
• Maintain and develop contact with internal and external customers by both phone and email to include solicitors, valuers, tenants, investors and financial advisers to ensure accurate communication of information
• Ensure a high level of quality and accuracy is maintained, delivering excellent service for all of our customers
• Interact with customer and third party enquiries, via both telephone and/or in writing, in a professional, fair and consistent manner
• Carry out various administration tasks
• Ensure customer based information is accurate and up to date on the in-house system
• The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and be a team player.
• Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grades A-C (must include English & Maths)
• Good computer skills including Microsoft packages
• 6 months administration or customer service experience would a distinct advantage but not essential
• Vibrant and fun working environment
• Working hours Monday to Friday
•£18'000 pa DOE