Procurement ManagerReference: J52667
This will ideally suit someone who is eager to take the lead for the companies procurement putting in place the strategies and processes to be compliant and esuring best value for money is achieved from the wider spend profile.
- Personally lead and deliver on major procurement activity including OJEU compliant tenders.
- Manage the ongoing contracts
- Developing contracts in line with the organisations needs
- Bring off contract spend on contract where possible
- Identifying future potential procurement needs / Projects
- Developing the strategy
What you will bring:
- Educated to degree level and ideally a member of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Previously worked in a senior level procurement role
- Extensive knowledge of OJEU
- Strong leadership skills
- An ability to indetify opportunities