Procurement Manager - ITReference: J51882
Looking for an IT Category Manager to look after digital spend. Working closely with both suppliers and stakeholders where you will be developing strong relationships. Utilising these relationships to ensure the right product or service is achieved along with good value.
What will you be doing?
- Maximising value
- Managing all category spend
- Setting the strategy for the category
- Always looking to improve functions and where you can help
- Building a robust and sensible supply chain
- Work closely with colleagues to build fit-for-purpose contracts and supply relationships
- Monitoring the category contract renewals process
What will you bring?
- Strong commercial and stakeholder management skills
- Experience across IT procurement and knowledge of Digital
- Ideally, you will have experience across Networks, Telecommunications and Outsourced IT as well
- Good significant experience in developing procurement strategy
- Experienced in sourcing
- Strong negotiation skills
What will you get?
- Salary circa £50,000
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays
If you are interested in working for a leading business on an emerging category leading the way on what can be done then please contact us for more details.