Payroll SpecialistReference: J51480
• Preparation and collation of all payroll data plus contributions/payments related to UK benefit and pension plans. Timely and accurate input of required information from the HRIS system and manager email.
• Creation, checking and utilisation of reports as required
• Completion of appropriate statutory returns and other statutory reporting information.
• Dealing with all payroll related queries directly and confidently
• Maintaining information in accordance with legal and company requirements of retention and confidentiality
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of company and legislative requirements in area of responsibility and advising colleagues on the impact of any changes or improvements put forward or required
• Provide support and assistance to the EMEA Reward Manager in the arrangements for international assignments
You have expert working knowledge of payroll administration perhaps from a European or Global perspective. You have thorough and up to date knowledge of UK tax and payroll related legislation. You have excellent communication skills and you can manage conflicting deadlines.
You have experience and understanding of tax/payroll requirements for pension and benefit plans and you may have some knowledge of European payrolls.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure