Payments Team SupervisorReference: J50438
Key Duties of the Role
- Daily management of the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger Team
- Set team objectives and KPI's
- Work closely alongside other management and departments to ensure best performance
- Play a vital part in team meetings
- Arrange/hold appraisals and 121's for team members
To be successful in the role, you would ideally have:
- An excellent understanding of accounts and invoicing processes and procedures.
- Previous proven ability to effectively deal with difficult queries
- Knowledge of accounts packages
- Previous experience with a fast paced finance team working at high volume
- An understanding of accounts payable/receivables principles and techniques including the importance of cashflow and the implications to a business
- Frontline experience of working in an accounts role, processing invoices and credit notes
- Experience of managing or leading a team within a Finance environment
Personal Skills and Qualifications
- Recognised accountancy (Desirable)
- Excellent Computer Skills Including Excel
- Ability to gain and maintain strong relationships with other departments in a business and external contacts.
- Demonstrate a good working attitude
- Positive and self-motivated, with the patience and confidence to reflect onto your team
The successful person will receive a competitive package with a holiday allowance of 25days plus bank holidays.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions- Norwich.