Patient Booking AdvisorJob not available
Any opportunity has arisen for a Patient Booking Administrator to join a leading healthcare organisation based in Norwich.
The purpose of this role will be to book patient appointments and participate in a highly efficient operation populating, maintaining and troubleshooting within a referral management system plus other administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take personal responsibility for the protection and confidentiality of patient data and adhere to all Information Governance and Patient Confidentiality policies of the company.
• Access patient referral information through SystmOne and eRS (Electronic Referral System) via personalised Smartcard access.
• Communicating courteously with patients and company colleagues (i.e. all internal customers') by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
• Ensure that 75% of patients are successfully contacted by telephone to offer appointments.
• Ensure that if contact cannot be made with patient after two days an appointment will be booked and details posted to the patient.
• Ensure that the patient's GP is informed if there are any problems with booking a patients appointment or changes need to be made to the referral.
• Monitor the length of time that referrals have been in SystmOne to ensure that referrals are not forgotten and are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Ensure that patients receive the correct paperwork based upon their appointment booked, and ensure that it is correctly assigned to that days post.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written. Confidence in talking and communicating via telephone. You will be IT literate and able to work in a fast paced environment. Previous NHS experience is desirable but not essential.
This position is being managed by Andrea West at Pure, for further information please call 01603216450.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: