Part time HR AdvisorJob not available
The role is a true HR generalist remit and will be the main point of contact providing advice, guidance and administrative support on all employee relations matters. Key areas will also include:
- Ensure effective recruitment processes are in place to support workforce development, co-ordinating the recruitment process and ensure all employment offers and supporting contracts are issued
- Review and implement HR policies and procedures
- Provide key HR management information as required by managers and the SLT
- Offer advice, guidance and administrative support in respect of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Co-ordinate activities in relation to the appraisal process to include monitoring and reporting compliance
- Ad hoc HR projects as and when required
To be considered for this role, applicants will be CIPD Level 5 qualified, have demonstrable HR generalist experience and be comfortable in working in a stand alone HR role.
You will have an exceptional people focused attitude which inspires trust, collaboration and team spirit, with a natural ability to build relationships across the organisation. A strong communicator with a high level of confidentiality you will have a commitment to and understanding of equality issues and the ability to develop and sustain working relationships with colleagues and other professionals.
The role is offered on a part time basis on 22.5 hours a week, however our client is open as to how these hours can be worked through the week.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: