Part Time Assistant AccountantReference: J50908
The key responsibilities in this role are as followed:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Producing and posting monthly Payroll journals, and supporting the Payroll manager with monthly and quarterly payroll tasks
- Completing bank reconciliations for the main trading accounts, and investigating/resolving differences
- Providing detailed VAT information to the Financial Accountant on a quarterly basis
The finance team strive for excellence in their work, so a successful candidate will ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- AAT qualified, studying AAT or previous relevant experience working in finance and accountancy
- High degree of IT literacy
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Strive to build credibility within your work and across the organisation as a whole.
They also offer a healthy benefits package which includes:
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Additional Christmas salary payment
- Free car parking near/on site
- Free lunches (up to a limit)
- Free access to on-site Fitness centre
The role is based in the centre of Cambridge, and is accessible via car and public transport.