Part Time Assistant AccountantJob not available
The key responsibilities in this role are as followed:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Producing and posting monthly Payroll journals, and supporting the Payroll manager with monthly and quarterly payroll tasks
- Completing bank reconciliations for the main trading accounts, and investigating/resolving differences
- Providing detailed VAT information to the Financial Accountant on a quarterly basis
The finance team strive for excellence in their work, so a successful candidate will ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- AAT qualified, studying AAT or previous relevant experience working in finance and accountancy
- High degree of IT literacy
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Strive to build credibility within your work and across the organisation as a whole.
They also offer a healthy benefits package which includes:
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Additional Christmas salary payment
- Free car parking near/on site
- Free lunches (up to a limit)
- Free access to on-site Fitness centre
The role is based in the centre of Cambridge, and is accessible via car and public transport.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: