Outsourcing Accounts ManagerReference: J50949
I am looking for an experienced management accountant to lead the Outsourcing department within the vibrant and fun loving team in Saffron Walden.
• Manage a team of four management accountants/bookkeepers including review and delegation of work;
• Develop the team's skills including mentoring and training trainees;
• Oversee the delivery of bookkeeping, VAT, management accounts and cloud accounting implementation assignments;
• Delivery high quality management accounts to support business owners in making decisions and helping our clients achieve their goals;
• Work with clients to identify weaknesses and improve their accounting functions;
• Work alongside the management team in growing and developing the practice including the evolution of our services through the use of technology;
• Join a business with family values and a strong team ethic which occasionally requires some longer hours during peak periods;
Skills and attributes of the ideal candidates:
• You will have experience in managing a team, including training, and dealing with multiple assignments simultaneously;
• You will have experience in producing VAT returns and management accounts in a variety of software packages (Xero, Sage, QuickBooks);
• You will have an outgoing personality with great communication skills, be able to demonstrate leadership and be able to build strong relationships;
• You will have an ambitious drive to continue to develop your career and a desire to assist in the development of other team members.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure 01223 209888