Outsourcing Accounts ManagerJob not available
I am looking for an experienced management accountant to lead the Outsourcing department within the vibrant and fun loving team in Saffron Walden.
• Manage a team of four management accountants/bookkeepers including review and delegation of work;
• Develop the team's skills including mentoring and training trainees;
• Oversee the delivery of bookkeeping, VAT, management accounts and cloud accounting implementation assignments;
• Delivery high quality management accounts to support business owners in making decisions and helping our clients achieve their goals;
• Work with clients to identify weaknesses and improve their accounting functions;
• Work alongside the management team in growing and developing the practice including the evolution of our services through the use of technology;
• Join a business with family values and a strong team ethic which occasionally requires some longer hours during peak periods;
Skills and attributes of the ideal candidates:
• You will have experience in managing a team, including training, and dealing with multiple assignments simultaneously;
• You will have experience in producing VAT returns and management accounts in a variety of software packages (Xero, Sage, QuickBooks);
• You will have an outgoing personality with great communication skills, be able to demonstrate leadership and be able to build strong relationships;
• You will have an ambitious drive to continue to develop your career and a desire to assist in the development of other team members.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure 01223 209888
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: