Operations Team MemberJob not available
Your role will be to manage a service team within the Operations Department, ensuring team members are motivated and efficient. You will need develop individual needs within the team so the objectives are achieved.
- To manage the team in accordance with the companies policies and procedures, including Partnership Agreements.
- Manage the day to day activity for the Operations team.
- Monitor and ensure compliance meets legal requirements and amending with future changes.
- Use technical knowledge and analytical skills to investigate issues.
- Delivering excellent service to all customers.
- Maintain and develop contract with internal and external customers to ensure accurate communication of information and understanding.
- 5 GCSE's A-C including English and Maths.
- Certificate in Financial Planning (CFI) or equivalent is mandatory.
- Certificate in Financial Administration (FA2) or equivalent is mandatory.
- Knowledge of operational functions and processes and an understanding of how they are impacted.
- Strong communication, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and keep calm.
- Understand the needs of our customers and be focused.
- Able to build effective relationships internally and externally.
The successful candidate will have great people and listening skills, organised and motivated. This is a 12 month fixed term contract and it is paying from £24,000 DOE.
Please apply or contact Lizzie @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: