Operations Team MemberReference: J50591
Your role will be to manage a service team within the Operations Department, ensuring team members are motivated and efficient. You will need develop individual needs within the team so the objectives are achieved.
- To manage the team in accordance with the companies policies and procedures, including Partnership Agreements.
- Manage the day to day activity for the Operations team.
- Monitor and ensure compliance meets legal requirements and amending with future changes.
- Use technical knowledge and analytical skills to investigate issues.
- Delivering excellent service to all customers.
- Maintain and develop contract with internal and external customers to ensure accurate communication of information and understanding.
- 5 GCSE's A-C including English and Maths.
- Certificate in Financial Planning (CFI) or equivalent is mandatory.
- Certificate in Financial Administration (FA2) or equivalent is mandatory.
- Knowledge of operational functions and processes and an understanding of how they are impacted.
- Strong communication, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and keep calm.
- Understand the needs of our customers and be focused.
- Able to build effective relationships internally and externally.
The successful candidate will have great people and listening skills, organised and motivated. This is a 12 month fixed term contract and it is paying from £24,000 DOE.
Please apply or contact Lizzie @ Pure for further information.