Operations ManagerJob not available
Our client, a successful manufacturing and logistic business based in Long Stratton, Norfolk is looking to recruit an accomplished, self-motivated Operations Manager to lead and inspire the team, supporting them with their development, facilitating their success and encouraging them to reach their full potential. This position will cover areas of responsibility for HR; Financial; IT; Logistics and Stock Management.
Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
• Management of the HR function in coordination with the HR central team, ensuring the company is compliant with all UK and European legislation. Ensure all company hand books and procedures are regularly updated and circulated to all staff.
• Team Leadership and Management
• Prepare the company accounts Profit and Loss along with Balance Sheets on a monthly basis with our retained accountant.
• Ensure the year-end financial audit is effectively managed with no issues being identified.
• Manage credit control and supplier payments in line with agreed customer and supplier terms of trade.
• Manage the cash flow position to ensure monies are paid to France on agreed times and budgeted amounts.
• Working with colleagues in Europe to help manage effectively the logistical operations for the company with approved hauliers and storage facilities. This should be achieved by agreeing KPI's, monitoring these and ensuring any corrective actions are completed.
• Budgets and Capital Projects
• Performance Management
The candidate will have worked within a Manufacturing organisation previously and have a minimum 3 - 5 years in an office management role. You must have strong management experience, strong financial management knowledge. Strong customer focus and be willing to travel to Europe.
If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send your updated CV to Andrea at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: