Network EngineerReference: J52465
If you are someone who loves tech and wants as much exposure as possible then this is the role for you!
What's the job?
- This position will be based from the Cambridge office however this client does provide it's services all over the UK, therefore some travel will be involved.
- You will be working alongside a very experienced team providing support and maintenance for their network services both on site and over the phone.
- You will work in collaboration with the Service Desk team assisting in triage and fix for the client's hosting, telephony and connectivity platform and solutions.
- Assisting the wider team with complex network and connectivity issues
What experience do you need?
- You'll be passionate about tech and engaged with networks.
- You should have experience within a similar role and be looking for an opportunity to progress within your career
- Strong attention to detail along with a passion for problem solving is important for this position
- Switching, routing, firewall and security technologies is an absolute essential
- You will be familiar with Remote Access and site -to-site VPN's
- A natural customer service attitude is essential
- Ideally you will have Cisco and Juniper experience
- Sonicwall experience desirable
- Any VMWare and Wireless Network skills would be a bonus.
What's in it for you?
- We can provide you with a friendly and supportive environment where you are encouraged to ask questions and learn on the job
- You'll be sitting in an experienced team with a wealth of knowledge for you to draw on. This is your opportunity to soak all of this knowledge up!
- We offer regular salary reviews and a clear progression path tailored to your strongest points to enable you to advance your career
For further info please contact Jenny in our Cambridge office.