Marketing Manager (EU)Reference: J52548
• Formulate and execute an effective overall plan for marketing the company's products to scientific researchers and industrial clients in Europe
• Provide strategic input to guide the development of pipeline products
• Manage the company's European marketing team to ensure best practices that drive growth, maximise ROI on spending and amplify the brand.
• Effectively promote an internal culture that empowers all team members to contribute to the company's sales and marketing activities.
You will require the following:
• 5-7 years in a European wide marketing role, ideally in a life sciences company.
• Experience in managing and growing successful teams.
• Familiar with aspects of protein science. (A BSc or above in Biological sciences is preferred)
• In-depth experience marketing to scientific audiences.
• Strong communication skills (both articulation and listening).
• Experience in launching and early rollout of at least one commercial product.
• Measuring success across different marketing channels.
• Ability to inspire confidence in, and get the most out of, colleagues.
• Recognised ability to establish a strong rapport with colleagues and facilitate company-wide buy in to marketing and sales efforts.
• Experience with Agile or Scrum project management methodologies is a plus, but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to work at the cutting edge of science. Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, you will have the responsibility of managing a European marketing team.