Marketing ExecutiveJob not available
You will work across a portfolio of brands, internal professionals and external agencies to bring new products to market and deliver exceptional marketing techniques to attract/convert new and existing customers. You will also support the delivery of integrated campaigns and in-store communications with a cost-effective and results focused mentality.
- Maintain social media accounts for brands
- Create and develop content plans to meet the campaigns objectives
- Research, plan and organise events and exhibitions
- Manage new product development meetings and coordinate product samples
- Maintain an awareness of the latest industry trends, competitor activities and customer research
- Support the development of online communities and customer areas
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone that is looking to work in a fast-paced environment and has a sound understanding of marketing principles and how to apply them on a daily basis. You will need 2 years' marketing experience, social media knowledge and be skilled in using WordPress, content creation and Photoshop (desirable).
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: