Marketing ExecutiveReference: J53366
You will work across a portfolio of brands, internal professionals and external agencies to bring new products to market and deliver exceptional marketing techniques to attract/convert new and existing customers. You will also support the delivery of integrated campaigns and in-store communications with a cost-effective and results focused mentality.
- Maintain social media accounts for brands
- Create and develop content plans to meet the campaigns objectives
- Research, plan and organise events and exhibitions
- Manage new product development meetings and coordinate product samples
- Maintain an awareness of the latest industry trends, competitor activities and customer research
- Support the development of online communities and customer areas
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone that is looking to work in a fast-paced environment and has a sound understanding of marketing principles and how to apply them on a daily basis. You will need 2 years' marketing experience, social media knowledge and be skilled in using WordPress, content creation and Photoshop (desirable).