Marketing ExecutiveJob not available
Your responsibilities will include:
• Delivering marketing strategies and annual action plan
• Delivering events
• Building positive relationships with tenants marketing teams and on site staff
• Control and management of expenditure and budgeting.
• Preparation of reports
• Managing & updating database
• Increase footfall and dwell time within the centre.
You will require a good understanding of the retail environment and consumer behaviour, with a strong digital focus. Self-motivated, confident, results driven with excellent time management. A Marketing qualification or equivalent would be ideal but is not essential over experience.