Management AccountantJob not available
• Timely and accurate maintenance of accounting records.
• Preparation and ownership of core working papers supporting the management/statutory accounts.
• Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
• Assist in other commercial finance projects
• Complete and own full working papers, KPI pack and financial statements for monthly Board packs. (5 working day post month end reporting)
• Continually review internal financial processes and procedures, effectively communicating deficiencies and potential solutions.
• Undertake an active role in the production of statutory accounts and auditor packs.
• Take responsibility for the monthly MI for the Sales, IT, Operations and Exec teams.
• Oversee the purchase ledger process; including the handling of supplier and group company queries and reconciliations.
• Perform a review role of central payroll workings, checking for any discrepancies.
• Work alongside the Head of Finance and wider exec team to generate draft budgets and forecasts.
• Adhoc financial projects.
• Scope to progress within 1-2 years and take full responsibility for the business unit P&l..
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: