Management AccountantJob not available
This is an exciting opportunity to broaden your management and people skills while also responsible for the management accounting and budgeting. You will work closely with the all sectors of the business in particular Senior Management, assisting with decision making.
The key areas you will work with are: Management Accounting and Reporting, Controls, Systems and Budget- Forecasting. Responsibilities:
• Prepare all monthly management reports for your division including variance analysis and commentary, working closely with budget holders.
• Manage and review balance sheet reconciliations such as accruals, prepayments, stock and payroll.
• Manage the purchase order process, coding & authorisation of invoices and calculation of accruals for the construction spend.
• Maintain effective delegated authority guide controls and report breaches.
• Assist with year-end audit queries.
• Work closely with the business to establish and maintain effective processes & controls.
• Manage the annual budget process and regular reforecasting of expected results.
• Prepare annual budget presentations for Board review and approval.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified with strong commercial knowledge, excellent communication skills, previous experience of managing key stakeholders and working alongside operational departments. You will be ambitious, hardworking and a team player.
For further information, please contact Fiona Cooper @ Pure or apply as required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: