Management AccountantReference: J49918
This will be a Group focused role and will provide accurate and timely reporting that will assist our client with financial planning and strategy.
This is a newly created role that will report into the Financial Controller and support them in the development of reporting and how this information is used within the business.
You will need to be articulate with a high attention to details as the role integrates at board level and will manage an array of internal and external relationships.
• Production of monthly reporting packs for the Group
• Production of cash flow statements, forecasts and budgets
• Input into both regional and global results
• Preparation of journals for payroll and completion of the monthly payroll reconciliations
• Intercompany transactions including transfer pricing between entities
• Assist with regulatory and statistical reporting
• Maintenance of General Ledger
• Support the business planning process and work closely with team leaders to set and review forecasts
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
• Good knowledge of FRS
• Significant accounts preparation experience including foreign exchange transactions and large consolidations
• Must have experience of payroll accounting
• Good systems knowledge including detailed Excel and Microsoft Office programs
• Good leadership, communication and negotiation skills