Management AccountantJob not available
You will be involved in preparation, forecasting and reporting of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements for the Group including transfer to a new reporting system. Preparation of the group consolidation and statutory financial reports. Financial systems and controls relevant to the role and Internal audit assignments as agreed with the Group Financial Controller.
• Timely preparation of company financial information to meet group reporting deadlines including:
• Annual company budget and 3-year plan, including shared service charges and allocations;
• Monthly reporting pack, including balance sheet control accounts and bank reconciliations;
• Annual audit, statutory financial statements and National Statistics submissions
• Transfer the monthly reporting pack off Excel and onto the new reporting system in time for the start of the new financial year
• Assist in the preparation of the consolidated group numbers for the annual audit and complete statutory financial statements for the group
• Update the group CAPEX policy and implement new template documents.
• Assist with the preparation and submission of group VAT returns and provide Treasury and Group reporting support as required.
• Provide training and development opportunities for the Accounts assistant and conduct regular progress reviews.
You will ideally be a qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent with all round finance experience and strong process expertise. Experience of working in a group finance role, preferably in a large multi-national organisation. Consolidation of group numbers and preparation of statutory financial statements.
Please contact Mark Wishart at Pure to discuss in more detail.