Management AccountantReference: J52640
They are looking for a candidate who is bright, switched on, part way through their ACCA/CIMA studies and someone who has previous management accounts experience.
The main duties of the role is as follows:
• Participate in month end and year end close process to deadline in ERP system
• Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliation's, using linked excel templates
• Complete monthly accruals and prepayments and resulting journal entries
• Publish Overhead financial data on time and to agreed deadlines
• Collect, Analyse and summarise, using excel, overhead variances to Financial Reporting Manager
• Prepare Overhead budget information
• Compute and Prepare VAT return, EC Sales list and Intrastat for approval by Financial Controller
• Complete periodic reports for management, using advanced excel analytics's
• Prepare relevant Audit schedules
• Complete online banking platform transactions (Direct Debits & BACS payments)
• Liaise with regional depot administrators
• Provide holiday cover, for finance team members, as required
Should you be an assistant management accountant looking to take a step up or a management accountant looking to work in a fast paced, global business, please get in touch today!
Candidates must be have strong technical accounting skills aswell as possessing strong systems skills.
For more information please call me on 01223 209888.