Learning and Development OfficerJob not available
The job holder will be responsible for the development and delivery of Induction, business as usual IT Training programmes, and training delivery. Along with the project management of the training design and delivery for changes to IT systems.
There is occasional travel with this role to different offices in the region.
• Delivering and developing Induction programme in line with L&D strategy.
• Delivering IT Training programmes in both a formal and informal setting.
• Working with appropriate stakeholders to project management L&D's element of changes to IT systems.
• Carrying out Training Needs Analysis.
• Designing both formal and informal learning interventions with accompanying materials such as handouts, exercises and trainer notes.
• Assisting the Learning and Development Manager in evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes.
• Recognised training qualification (e.g. CIPD/TAP)
• An experienced IT Trainer, ideally with experience gained within a professional services environment and in particular a proven track record in the successful design and delivery of training courses.
• Strong coaching and training delivery skills
• Strong understanding of Learning & Development and the Training Cycle Interpersonal effectiveness
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly reputable business. Please contact Paul Sheldrake at Pure for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: