Learning and Development AdvisorReference: J50445
The main remit of this role is to implement the L&D strategy for the business, advising and working with business unit managers and stakeholders to ensure continuous employee development. You will also be required to maximise ROI in all L&D initiatives and support business areas and senior managers with business change and OD projects.
Candidates should have the following background:
· A minimum of 4 years' experience focusing on L&D and engagement at all levels, using a number
of methods to identify and secure development opportunities.
· Experience of working on multiple L&D initiatives.
· Ability to access up to date best practice information and implement within group.
· General knowledge of company policies and procedures and collective agreements.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now for more information.