Learning and Development AdvisorJob not available
The main remit of this role is to implement the L&D strategy for the business, advising and working with business unit managers and stakeholders to ensure continuous employee development. You will also be required to maximise ROI in all L&D initiatives and support business areas and senior managers with business change and OD projects.
Candidates should have the following background:
· A minimum of 4 years' experience focusing on L&D and engagement at all levels, using a number
of methods to identify and secure development opportunities.
· Experience of working on multiple L&D initiatives.
· Ability to access up to date best practice information and implement within group.
· General knowledge of company policies and procedures and collective agreements.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: