Learning and Development AdvisorJob not available
• Lead on L&D projects including LMS updates and e learning.
• Facilitating workshops and focus groups to encourage a collaborative and flat structure environment.
• Working in a business partnering capacity to ensure people development support is provided to empower employees to meet their goal s and objectives.
• Supporting the implementation and promotion of a coaching culture amongst the management population.
• Responsible for overseeing the graduate and apprenticeship programmes and will measure its effectiveness
• Supporting the creation of career pathways by division and job title, and to deliver sector specific learning solutions
• Continually reviewing the learning offer, ensuring the learning content is up to date, relevant and meaningful to ensure maximum outcome for delegate
• Ideally worked in a similar role at a senior level
• Should have an understanding of the full 360 L&D processes
• Would ideally have had a good exposure to using learning management systems and be confident using them
• Have excellent communication skills
For more information please contact Miranda on 01223 209888
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: