Land Rights OfficerReference: J50325
- Carry out Land Registry searches
- Update the company databases with gathered information
- Process invoices
- Respond to incoming enquiries into the team via telephone and email
- Liaise with solicitors with regards to projects
- Ensure all administration is completed within compliance regulations
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, able to work efficiently and meet deadlines and able to work under pressure. Knowledge of the industry would be an advantage.
Along with a fantastic working environment, they offer a competitive starting salary, sociable Monday-Friday working hours, pension scheme and free car parking on site.
They offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a corporate perk scheme, and an active social calendar with events taking place throughout the year.