Junior Project ManagerReference: J58985
I am currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager for an award winning organisation based in central Norwich.
The successful candidate will work within an excellent team to support their Transformation journey. Taking the lead on projects to enhance service and improve performance. Working alongside the Systems manager you will be required to engage stakeholders to ensure consistent delivery of require business outcomes.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to step into a career within Project Management as my client are offering full support in the successful candidate to obtain a Project Management qualification.
- Support System Transformation
- Drive successful delivery of Group projects
- Embed project governance & reporting, to ensure stakeholders have a holistic view of projects in process
- Provide overall system support
- Capacity and inclination to learn, enthusiastic & engaging
- Pro-active, self-motivated, and work on own initiative
- Organised and Methodical
- Focussed, Resilient and Driven
-Project experience, either in a corporate or non-corporate environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Stakeholder Management
For more info please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions for a full job spec