The role would see you working in a fast-paced, Agile environment to maintain existing features, rebuild the current system in a new React front-end and develop new features on the existing as well as new code bases.
Ideally you will have most of the following:
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience working on ES6+ applications
- Have worked in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Git
You would work 37.5 hours a week with flexible working and the ability to do so from home. They provide a generous salary - flexible depending on experience - with a benefit package that includes:
- 25 days' annual leave - increasing each year up to 30 days, as well as your birthday off each year
- Performance and corporate related bonus up to 15%
- 6% Pension
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised on-site gym membership
- Free on-site parking
- Income protection/Life insurance
- Perkbox benefits and wellness platform
If you'd like to find out more please apply or get in touch to discuss.