IT Project ManagerReference: J58348
I am currently supporting a leading global Technology company based in Billericay, which are seeking an experience IT Project Manager to join their successful PMO team. You will have the opportunity to work alongside talented Sales and Operations Teams that look after 9 international regions whilst gaining exposure to a broad range of IT related projects and activities.
As an experienced IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for integration projects with third parties, usually retailers or service providers to process online or other types of transactions through their financial platform. You will also undertake overall project delivery with a key focus on establishing technical requirements and specifications whilst being able to translate these into manageable non-technical documents.
This role is predominantly office based but their may be some travel as when required.
• Support the local international sales teams in determining technical requirements
• Conduct impact assessments and estimate project deliverables
• Liaise with IT Teams to establish technical solutions
• Plan and implement full project lifecycle
• Coordinate project delivery across multiple teams and countries
• Project management experience
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle
• Solid team player with the ability to build strong relationships across the business and clients
• Strong passion for IT and Technology
• SQL/ T-SQL Experience
• Knowledge of programming
• An understanding of financial services and electronic payment systems
If this role appeals to your sense of ambition and passion for the IT Sector, do not hesitate to apply now! The Head of IT is seeking to set up phone interviews ASAP!
Get in contact now for more information about the company and the position - Tom Aldis