IT Portfolio Manager (PMO)Reference: J57124
This is a newly created position and will help the organisation establish a PMO function across a complex multi-site IT dept.
Key Duties will include:
- The establishment and operation of appropriate IT Portfolio Management processes
- Tracking and reporting of progress to the IT Leadership Team and the Business Leadership community
- Providing assurance that approved projects are on track to deliver and highlighting any risks to delivery, working in partnership with the IT Leadership team to mitigate risk and resolve any delivery issues
- Delivery of assigned internal IT and enterprise-wide projects. This will include the control of budget, scope, resource, timescales and quality.
- Ensuring project and portfolio management standards are adhered to.
- Scheduling of approved projects
- Operation of the IT Governance Board and associated sub-boards
- Supporting the CTO and IT Leadership team in IT transformation
We are looking for an experience projects / PMO professional with some of the following:
- PMO and Portfolio Management including scheduling, assurance, tracking and reporting
- Set-up and operation of governance processes - realistic and appropriate
- Project Management of IT projects
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt quickly within a constantly changing fast paced environment
• IT Transformation
• MS Project
The business are offering a superb working environment, clear career path and excellent opportunities for development and progression.
This post will involve some UK and international travel.
Package will include:
Base salary £50-60k
Flexi-time (currently working from home) Head Offices on the outskirts of Norwich
26 days annual leave