IT ManagerReference: J57366
We are recruiting on behalf of one of the region's most exciting businesses, who following a period of continued growth and development are seeking to recruit a new IT Manager.
This broad role will cover all aspects of a complex and busy IT function focussing heavily on support and infrastructure and managing a team internationally of 5.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following…
• Supporting and help develop a strategic plan for IT, and management of a substantial IT budget
• Management of a multisite team locally and across Europe.
• Responsible for IT and infrastructure for a multi-site business across the UK
• Management of multiple bespoke systems across various business functions alongside responsibility for group ERP and CRM systems
• Responsibility for all security, network , server and infrastructure issues/developments etc.
• Various projects to lead development for IT across all areas!
What we are looking for...
Your responsibilities will span the full IT remit including development, projects, architecture and infrastructure so you can expect to have total control of the technology both internal and externally to the business working closely with the IT Director.
It's essential that you're happy getting your hands dirty but also negotiating with suppliers and working with the board. Business acumen and great communication skills are really important!
Some of the following experienced would be useful:
• Still hands on with broad experienced across hardware and software, current kit includes - Azure, Active Directory, Cisco, Meraki, 365, Voip, Dynamics etc…
• Passionate about IT support and running a high quality support function
• Experience in an ITIL environment
• Leadership experience
• Management of an out of hours support function
• Ownership of a roadmap and budget for IT and experienced within a growing organisation in projects, upgrades and implementations
What's on offer…
The business are offering a market leading salary and broad range of generous benefits including bonus, healthcare, pension and a very generous holiday allowance. The working environment is relaxed, supportive and outgoing in a business that's doing very well in the current climate.
Please contact us and apply for further details on the post and interview process.