IT ManagerJob not available
Following a period of continued growth and success this is an exciting newly created post.
Duties for this role include:
- Be responsible for and develop all aspects of the groups IT infrastructure - servers, networks, hardware, software etc...
- Develop a new IT strategy and be fully responsible for IT budget and expenditure
- All aspects of application management (Microsoft) and development of a newly implemented ERP/CRM system
- Management of telecommunications, mobiles and laptops etc.
- Sourcing and supply of hardware and software
- Deal with all aspects of security and compliance - both internally and externally
- Management and development of the IT team
- Management of third party suppliers
We are looking for an experienced and confident IT professional who is looking for a new challenge.
We are keen to hear from applications with the following skills/experience:
- At least 5 years IT experience - across all areas of a busy IT functions
- Microsoft SQL Server and windows server experience advantageous
- VMware experience useful but not essential
- A hands on approach to support and training
- Very good organisational and communications skills
This business is growing quickly and offering an excellent opportunity to grow with a business who have increasingly complex IT needs in a fast moving and exciting industry.
They are offering an excellent salary with broad range of benefits.
The position is based on one of the areas leading business parks, in modern open plan offices with plenty of free parking.