IT & Project ManagerJob not available
We are looking for an experienced IT Management Generalist with proven project management skills to lead and support the IT Team to modernise the existing IT business systems environment. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience leading challenging business transformation projects and coordinating with a larger corporate IT structure. The role will work closely with Group IT in Germany and will also be primarily focused with the coordination and day to day management of the local IT service delivery function for 400+ staff. The role involves line management of 6 dedicated IT staff in the UK.
The role will be responsible for coordinating the roll out of an ERP solution in our retail business utilising Microsoft Dynamics AX as a new Dealer Management System (DMS) with IT support from group and external contractors.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have:
• Accomplished information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising results; coaching and counselling employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Developed and trained employees and cultured personal growth opportunities.
• Maintained organizational effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technology projects.
• Directed technological research by studying organisation goals, strategies, practices, and user requirements.
• Completed projects by coordinating IT and Staff resources and timetables with operational departments.
• Verified project deliverable results by conducting system audits of implemented project technologies.
• An awareness of General IT management service delivery.
• Recommended information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organisation outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Delivered projects within agreed time and budget constraints whilst delivering the required quality and outcomes.
• Maintained a strong professional and technical knowledge of IT by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
• Personally contributed to the continuous improvement of internal process
What CLAAS offer as employer….
• A competitive salary with potential of 18% bonus per annum
• Pension Scheme with 8% Company Contribution
• 4 x Life Assurance
• BUPA Healthcare for you and your family
• Full expensed company car
• 23 days annual leave increasing to 28 with service
• The opportunity to join a growing successful business at a key period of change, of which you will be able to shape and influence the efficiency of the business's varied and challenging role in a multinational and innovative company
• Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realising your career goals
• A sustainable, down-to-earth and well-established company which developed from a small family start-up into a global player and has been working to perfect agricultural technology on the fields of the world for a century
For further details please contact Scott Woodrow @ Pure and apply to this advert....
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: