Inventory & Sales ExecutiveReference: J57987
This role will be office based in Woodbridge full time, but will involve remote working until further notice (throughout any lockdown periods).
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:15
Key responsibilities will include:
- Data entry and ownership of data validation, to distribution partners and external clients.
- Stock management ownership of 500 product lines.
- Managing inventory across multiple warehouses for an international sales team, distributors and customers.
- Liaising with distribution partners in multiple global territories, to ensure effective supply chain management from inbound stock to customer orders.
- Liaising closely with the Marketing team, to ensure smooth distribution of new products and sales materials, for a team of international sales agents.
- Liaising with the internal sales team, to prepare for sales meetings: compiling sample material, cost sheets and production schedules.
- Completing customer specific templates and using tender portals.
- Confirming customer orders using an internal system.
- Full order management from customer PO to delivery, for all purchases from stock.
- Creating custom sales reports and updating sales information, within a CRM database.
Essential Experience Required:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel.
- Experience with inventory planning and stock management.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Experience of working within an office-based environment.
- Flexibility to take on tasks from within the team.
- Good time management skills - able to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively.
- Self-motivated and ability to use own initiative.
- Ambitious and keen to learn.
- A professional attitude towards business practise.