Internal Communications ManagerJob not available
An opportunity has arisen to lead Internal Communications for a professional scientific body and membership organisation. As Internal Communications Manager, you will play an important role in helping to promote the impact the organisation has on advancing chemical sciences. This means engaging staff with the organisation's strategy and encouraging colleagues to become even bigger advocates whether influencing key stakeholders, supporting our members and chemical scientists across the world, as well as helping support growth and diversification of revenue streams.
You will lead day-to-day internal communications activities and have the skills, creativity and gravitas to drive forward an internal organisation wide narrative that reflects strategy and brand. You will also work closely with HR colleagues to support their work in order to drive an organisation wide change, improve performance and enhance employee experience, working on both charitable and commercial projects.
- A minimum 2 years' experience in a strategic internal communications managerial position for an international organisation.
- Experience developing corporate narrative and creative content.
- Experience delivering effective project communications and managing the communication process throughout the lifecycle of a strategy
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- A background in chemistry is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience working in non-profit and commercial environments is ideal but not essential.
Reporting to the Head of Communications you will be part of an integrated team of specialists in digital, news & media and corporate communications with access to design, marketing and event management teams. Budget management and line management responsibility for the Internal Communications Executive.
Based in Cambridge, you will be required to spend up to 2days/month working from London. Some UK and occasional international travel may be required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: