Infrastructure ManagerReference: J56770
We have partnered with a leading business to business services organisation that is seeking an Infrastructure Manager to lead their highly technical infrastructure team. The team is integral to the company as they provide the back bone from which all products and services are developed, this is because the organisation is heavily reliant on state of the art technological systems to operate.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Leading the Infrastructure team by example and developing their skills.
• Maintenance and management of VMware vSphere environments.
• Server application maintenance, installation and support.
• 3rd line fault resolution for issues affecting client experience and system performance.
• SAN administration, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Active directory administration including group policy creation and maintenance.
• Switch and Firewall administration, troubleshooting and maintenance
• Monitoring systems administration, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Network link administration, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Your Key Skills and Experience:
• Significant and demonstrable experience supporting Windows Server and Desktop Platforms.
• Good understanding of Cisco Switches and Firewalls
• Solid experience of installing and supporting VMware virtualisation & Infrastructure Solutions.
• MS Windows 7, 8 & 10, Server 2003, 2008 & 2012
• Good experience installing and supporting Citrix XenApp
• Cisco Switches and Firewalls
• Network performance monitoring
• iSCSI SAN/NAS Storage
• Veeam Backup and Replication
• Active Directory (AD) - Group Policy Management
• SQL experience
This role suits a hands on IT professional that wants to work with state of the art technology in a highly dynamic environment. Call now for a confidential conversation with Helena to discuss the role and your requirements for a career move - 01245708808