Information Security AnalystJob not available
Our client, a leading employer on the outskirts of Cambridge are recruiting for an Information Security Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. Founded in 2010 and employing over 140 people, they deliver an industry-leading platform to customers across the world.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Assisting in developing, documenting and implementing information security policies, plans and procedures.
- Reviewing and redesigning internal processes and systems to ensure information confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Raising Information Security awareness across the company.
- Performing internal security assessment such as penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, network discovery to ensure high standards of security.
- Performing internal audits to measure compliance with documented information security processes and policies.
- Defining and maintaining a record of compliance obligations mapping the evidence required to demonstrate alignment.
- Ensuring that all changes to IT infrastructure and applications are approved and any security related issues addressed.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- Knowledge of data protection legislation
- Experience in network security
- Experience in ethical hacking
- PCI-DSS / ISO27001 knowledge
On top of working in a modern and relaxed working environment they offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Personal Bonus
- 25 days holiday + birthdays
- Flexible hours across a 35 hour working week
- Private medical insurance
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Income protection
- 5% pension contributions
- Health Cash Plan
- Child care vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Free on-site parking
Please get in touch or apply with your CV for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: