HR MI Reporting and Systems SpecialistJob not available
The role is being offered on a 6 month FTC to support additional work load, you will report to the HR Services Team Leader and be responsible for managing and the HR reporting requirements using a number of HR systems and tools.
The role will work closely with the HR and Payroll Advisor however you will take the lead on MI reporting and have a real passion for data.
Are you the ideal candidate?
• Experience of working in a HR team, providing specialist support on HR systems and data analysis in a HR context (compensation and benefits, headcount, turnover, absence)
• Advanced Excel skills and experience with the ability to provide training and coaching in the application.
• Experience working with several types of HR databases and reporting systems (Snowdrop, MATS, Kronos, Success Factors is desirable)
• Ability to write, generate and develop reports from Crystal reporting system (or equivalent system experience)
• Solutions orientated with the ability to problem solve and regularly overcome obstacles
• Ability to work under your own initiative to meet agreed goals and to identify opportunities to enhance value.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong collaborative relationships
• Experience of working in fast paced, changing environment, ideally in a large organisation
Please call Caroline Batchelor today for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: