HR MI Reporting and Systems SpecialistReference: J50562
The role is being offered on a 6 month FTC to support additional work load, you will report to the HR Services Team Leader and be responsible for managing and the HR reporting requirements using a number of HR systems and tools.
The role will work closely with the HR and Payroll Advisor however you will take the lead on MI reporting and have a real passion for data.
Are you the ideal candidate?
• Experience of working in a HR team, providing specialist support on HR systems and data analysis in a HR context (compensation and benefits, headcount, turnover, absence)
• Advanced Excel skills and experience with the ability to provide training and coaching in the application.
• Experience working with several types of HR databases and reporting systems (Snowdrop, MATS, Kronos, Success Factors is desirable)
• Ability to write, generate and develop reports from Crystal reporting system (or equivalent system experience)
• Solutions orientated with the ability to problem solve and regularly overcome obstacles
• Ability to work under your own initiative to meet agreed goals and to identify opportunities to enhance value.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong collaborative relationships
• Experience of working in fast paced, changing environment, ideally in a large organisation
Please call Caroline Batchelor today for further information.