HR ManagerJob not available
This is a pure generalist HR role, which requires someone who is able to switch between operational, transaction HR and also be project focussed to drive forward initiatives and change. Candidates are ideally expected to be CIPD qualified and have a diverse HR knowledge. Previous SME experience is essential, alongside a proactive approach to work and the ability to communicate at all levels. Candidates who are looking to step into their first HR Managerial role are encouraged to apply, alongside HR Managers with proven experience at this level.
This role has got to drive step changes in a number of key areas:
• Organisation structure, team and job design and improving the efficiencies
• Recruitment, talent acquisition, retention and staff development
• Reward, recognition and outcome-focused performance culture
• Employee engagement and culture alignment across all sites
• Learning and development, working alongside managers to coach and develop their leadership skills
This is a multi-site organisation, but primarily based in Ipswich, but occasional travel to other Suffolk based locations will be required.
Please contact Paul Sheldrake at Pure for more information. Pure are recruiting this role on an exclusive basis.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: