HR ManagerJob not available
The role will report to the MD, taking full responsibility for delivering a comprehensive and effective HR generalist service to the business as well as promoting HR best practice at all times and provide expert advice to the Board and all employees.
The role will be actively involved in the daily activities of the HR function and will take responsibility for:
- Working closely with managers regarding all aspects of Employee relations issues.
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure the business is recruiting the right individuals
- Manage all HR related aspects of TUPE transfers for employees transferring into and out of the business
- Oversee all training & development activities
- Work closely with the Board and senior management in presenting HR metrics and KPI's
The ideal candidate:
Applicants will be ideally be CIPD Level 5 qualified with demonstrable HR experience ideally gained in a fast paced environment. You will have the ability to plan and prioritise a high volume and varied workload efficiently. With the ability to build strong working relationships, you will be diplomatic with excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
If you believe you have the right experience and want to move into a position which has the potential to make a real impact for this Norfolk-based business, then please contact Becky Wilson
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: