HR Co-ordinatorJob not available
Our client is based on the Norfolk / Suffolk border and are seeking to appoint an HR Co-ordinator to join their team. The role will take responsibility for supporting the management team with the day-to-day people related activities in all aspects of the employee lifecycle. You will be the first point of contact for day to day queries relating to all areas of employee relations, recruitment and training.
Key areas will include:
• Providing a comprehensive HR service to managers and employee and offering advice and assistance to the business on a range of HR duties, including policies, procedures, and practices.
• Manage the recruitment process including shortlisting CV's and supporting the managers with the interview process.
• Manage the onboarding process, including completing HR inductions, welcoming employees into the company and managing the probationary process.
• Conduct exit interviews, share feedback, highlight trends
• Support the integrity of data by running regular audits and reporting.
• Oversee the payroll administration tasks for any new starters, leavers or change of employment. Ensure that all systems are updated accordingly and in line with the payroll deadlines.
• Provide support where necessary at employment meetings.
• Ensure all absence records are updated and absence levels monitored.
Applicants will have demonstrable experience gained within an HR role and ideally have the CIPD Level 3. You will be a good communicator and able to establish strong working relationships within the management and HR team. You will have a have a high level of attention to detail and be able to manage a variety of tasks in a busy and fast paced business.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to build your HR career and for the successful candidate, further study support to gain CIPD Level 5 will be available.
If this sounds of interest, please do get in contact with Becky Wilson.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: