HR AssistantJob not available
Main job duties:
- General enquiries into the HR Department, via email, telephone and in person, and where necessary referring to the HR Manager, to ensure these enquiries are dealt with in line with the department's KPIs
- Employment letters, including job offers, references, contracts of employment, contract addendums, acceptance of resignation letters
- The recruitment and selection process, advertising job advertisements online and arranging, preparing interviews
- Acting as an HR representative within interviews
- Complete DBS checks on all new employees
- Manage the onboarding and probationary process for new starters
- Prepare induction packs and assist with the undertaking of inductions
- Contributing to the preparation of payroll information
Working directly for the HR Manager, who will train and develop this successful individual.
Apply now for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: