HR AdvisorJob not available
An excellent new role has arisen working for a leading commercial business based at their head office. This is a newly created position that will work closely with the HR Manager, providing a comprehensive generalist HR Service to the business. The role will be busy and varied and as its working for an SME it needs a candidate who is proactive and positive and who is able to take on additional responsibilities as required.
The main duties and responsibilities will include the following;
• Be the first point of contact for employee queries regarding HR, Payroll/Pension and Holiday issues.
• Preparation of the monthly Payroll and Pension administration
• Recording, monitoring and reporting on staff attendance and holidays.
• HR Reporting
• Maintaining accurate HR files
• Advising and supporting ER cases, including disciplinary and grievance procedures, appeal hearings, investigative meetings, performance discussions and absence management, including note-taking.
• Conducting HR investigations, advising Managers and assisting with subsequent proceedings.
• Management of absence, aiding a return to work or supporting the capability process.
• Annual bonus and salary reviews.
• Supporting the annual performance reviews and performance improvement process.
• Developing and delivering HR guidelines, processes and documentation.
• Overseeing Training and Development.
• Exit Interviews.
• Completion of all recruitment documentation including raising and issuing offer letters, contracts of employment and CV checks.
• Liaising with Agencies, Managers and Candidates to schedule interviews.
• Posting Job Adverts.
• Running Inductions.
Key skills and experience required for this role include;
• Proven experience in an HR Assistant / HR Advisor role preferably within an SME environment
• Payroll preparation
• Excellent Excel skills
• Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
• Flexibility to adjust working hours
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong communications skills
• A hands on and generalist HR skill set
• Strong knowledge of UK employment law
• A can do attitude
• A down to earth and pragmatic approach
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: