HR AdvisorReference: J50816
• Provide advice to Managers on employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance and capability, ensuring advice is consistent and based on current policy, procedures and legislation.
• Provide advice and support in the effective management of both long term and short term frequent intermittent absence.
• Assist Managers with recruitment by preparing documentation, organising and supporting interviews.
• Effectively prioritise and manage a high volume of various types of HR queries.
• Organise and facilitate staff induction workshops.
• Assist and support the HR team with all HR administration, including preparing and issuing contracts of employment and maintaining relevant electronic documentation and other filing systems and records.
Skills and Experience
• Strong experience of working in an HR position within a busy and fast paced environment.
• Experience of providing advice and support on all Employee Relation issues.
• Excellent organisation and prioritising skills.
• Experience of providing high levels of administration support
• CIPD or studying toward would be a clear advantage